Living under an authoritarian regime is not fun. Extensive censorship meant no Facebook, no Youtube, and no porn.
Fortunately for Vance, being a hacker makes scaling the Great Firewall a walk in the park. With the free web at his fingertips, Vance should be happy but he’s not. Maybe there’s something missing in his life that porn just cannot replace.
Maybe it’s a girlfriend.
So it’s not weird at all to hack into the university to assign himself a hot female roommate, right? That’s just taking fate into your own hands, or something along those lines, right?
Too bad fate had other plans in mind and Vance is dragged into a crazy conspiracy to overthrow the government by his most-definitely-not-female roommate.
College is meant to be exciting, but not this exciting. Between failed dates, failed grades, and maybe not quite failed hacks, Vance will slowly come to question the morality of his actions and the true price of freedom.
Is this what democracy looks like?
Tagged with #cyberpunk #yuumei #cyberphunk #Fisheye Placebo #maid-en-china
- a-rainy-puppet likes this
- jeni-neko reblogged this from shin-to
- jeni-neko likes this
- iamtinythunder likes this
- snowflakesandsuga reblogged this from votg
- votg reblogged this from shin-to
- birdmankckc likes this
- paragonpostcards reblogged this from shin-to
- paragonpostcards likes this
- lurveydovey likes this
- kim-not-kimberly likes this
- lyssinfinite likes this
- mikachux3 reblogged this from ofbloodandstardust
- archangel-witness-protection likes this
- ofbloodandstardust reblogged this from shin-to
- ofbloodandstardust likes this
- stardustsand reblogged this from shin-to
- heavenlysundown likes this
- californiamako reblogged this from shin-to
- littlechindi reblogged this from shin-to
- littlechindi likes this
- jisatsucircle likes this
- colormetropolis reblogged this from shin-to
- gwaindrifter reblogged this from shin-to
- shin-to posted this